BLOG 2 - The Best Concert I Have Ever Attended

 Hi! Today I want to talk about  the best concert I have ever attended, the Green Day concert in 2017 on Bicentenario de La Florida stadium.

They came for his "Revolution Radio Tour", promoting his last album released in 2016 with songs like "Bouncing Off The Wall", "Still Breathing", "Bang Bang", "Forever Now", "Ordinary World" and many others.

I started listening to Green Day when I was on middle school, I really liked songs like "Wake Me Up When September Ends" or "21 Guns" so i learned those songs on piano and guitar.

The day of the concert was literally on my birthday, November 12, 2017. and my mother give me a ticket for the concert and we travel with mi girlfriend to Santiago for the show and we stay in his aunt's house in Las Condes. We came to the stadium in metro.



A member of the band's staff had a birthday that day, and Green Day sangs "Happy Birthday" song in his version. I felt like they were singing it to me.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Subject

BLOG 3 - My dream job