Blog 7 - An expert on my field that I admire

Hello! In today's blog I'm going to talk about a producer that I admire. FINNEAS
Finneas O'Connell 
born in Los Angeles, California on July 30th, 1997.
He started to create music since the 12 years in his room with his sister. It's hardly surprising think about his music trajectory because his first project was a song posted on Soundcloud in 2015 and actually is the last Grammy Producer of The Year by the album of his sister Billie Eilish called "When we all fall sleep, where do we go?" on 2020.
He produce the album with Logic Pro X (a Digital Audio Workstation), a Universal Audio Apollo 8 interface and a pair of Yamaha HS5 nearfields with an H8S subwoofer in his room.
Other of his works are "Don't Smile at me" by his sister Billie Eilish and his music like a singer with his EP Blood Harmony. This last is his first job after work producing his sister. 
Personally this inspire me, because I'm work from my bedroom actually and the success of Finneas tell me that I can do great things without having the best artefacts.


Comentarios


  1. I love that album that he produced with Billie Ellish. He is a very cool producer.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Subject

BLOG 2 - The Best Concert I Have Ever Attended

BLOG 3 - My dream job