My Favorite Serie

Hi everyone, hoping that all of you are well, today I'm going to talk about Game Of Thrones


I met the serie a few years ago because my girlfriend talk me about the serie so I started to watch GOT.

I didn't had HBO Premium so I search on internet and I found a website called Pelispedia. All seasons, all chapters were there.

Since the first chapter the serie caught my attention. When I started recently I have finished Breaking Bad, and the speed comparing both series is major in GOT.

In the beginning I was so confused, because they are many characters in different family and I couldn't remember his faces or names. But in the end, I know every character, his family, mission in the serie and I love all of them.

I'm in love with Game Of Thrones because his script with plot twists left me in shock.

The music in the serie is brilliant, left memorable moments associated to a song.


Did you watch GOT?


Comentarios

  1. I have always heard that GOT is very good but I have not decided to watch it yet

    ResponderEliminar
  2. just like Ignacio I haven't seen it but everubody says it is very good

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I watch it until season 3 or 4, I don't remeber, but it was a really good series.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Subject

BLOG 2 - The Best Concert I Have Ever Attended

BLOG 3 - My dream job