My Favorite Subject

Hi, welcome to a new post in my blog! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite subject this semester.
First I need to say that I'm hating this semester, I didn't like the online classes. They don't motivate me, I enjoy every class on the faculty, but in this modality I don't know, They bore me.
But If I had to choose one of my subjects, I will choose "Taller de Lectura & Practica Auditiva" with Mr. Eisner
First is actually the closest subject to the career that I want to study, maths are important in the career, but I didn't enter to the university for maths, I want to learn to create music.
In Mr. Eisner class we learn to read sheet music, to write music sheet, to practice the rhythm  and all related to music sheet.
In his class we sing reading music sheet. Actually with the delay in the sound of zoom we cannot sing at the same time that he expects, so we have to produce our voice and send the mp3 audio by u-cursos. In others occasions we have to play different rhythms with both hands at the same time, but different from presencial classes, we have to send him the audio too.


Comentarios

  1. Eisner is a really good teacher, and this subject is really educative.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. well, imagine the people that they don't have ANY LESSON for years, the people that don't have the oportunity to have teachers and friends looking the same. If you think the wonderfull of have online lessons, maybe you will appreciate more your lessons, and you will have a better experience :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 2 - The Best Concert I Have Ever Attended

BLOG 3 - My dream job