My Friends

Hi Everyone, today I'm going to talk about my friends. I haven't seen them much in this quarantine, but some days we went to play soccer with one of them.
First, "Nachito" is my oldest friend, we met a lot years ago when we had 6 or 7 years old. He lived in my town and we play soccer together in a little soccer field, we ride a bike around the town or play with his dog, but my favorite game was playing with pvc pipes and paper darts like if it was a war, sometimes we put a cactus thorn on the tip and hurts a lot, fortunately we never shoot the eye of someone. Then we move from my home and los communication with Nacho. A few years ago, we talk in a bus and we coordinate to play Fortnite. Since this moment we start to talk everyday, we back to the soccer fields and now I consider him a Friend.
And my partner from the career, his name is Leonard. We met in a Facebook group. Leo ask for partners of Sound Engineer in a PSU group and I comment the post. I think that we weren't going to talk a lot because the first person that you met in some places isn't your friend then, from previous experiences, but Leo still my partner, is my pair in taca-taca, my pair in Fortnite (sorry since years ago I play Fortnite a lot), we talk and send mims on instagram and we get funny a lot.
Leo is from Iquique, Nacho and I from Concepción. Last year Leo come to my city and they met, we had parties, we go to the parks and I enjoy a lot those moments, because I made a crossover of my friends. In January Leo invited us to Iquique and that was our last travel before the quarantine.
Thanks for reading! 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Subject

BLOG 2 - The Best Concert I Have Ever Attended

BLOG 3 - My dream job