Who Am I?

Hi!

My name is Nicolás Bastías. I was born on November 12th, 2000. I'm from Concepción and now I'm studying on Santiago cause my career, Sound Engineer was only here in Universidad de Chile.

I grow with my Mom, Grandma, Grandpa and an Auntie on a Village called San Pedro de la Paz.

I always had 2 passions. Soccer and Music. Soccer always was a close option. But why I'm studying Sound Engineer?

Well, Since I was a kid had this two hobbies in my life. At 5 I entered to a Soccer School and almost at the same age my Grandpa bought me a little guitar. In the beginning I was very bad in both of they, but in soccer I get better faster. I was in that school for 9 years.
Ok, the music always was a hobby to me, and I never imagine that now music become my career. 
In my school always was me the motivated to play song with friends on the school shows. I was a band for almost a year at 13, but then for time I leave that. 

At 14 Huachipato F.C accepted me in the club and I start to train professionally to become a soccer player, I play nacional tournaments for many years and one international in Argentina. I was mentalized, soccer gonna be my job, but at almost 18 years, injuries caused me to end leaving the club. 

I was so frustrated, that was my last year in high school and I don't know what to study. At 18 my cousin made a song and I record him. I'm so excited, I don't know how to do it, but I investigated and I met Sound Engineer. In a half year I was in love to this job.

Finally I'm here. Happy with my decision. 


 2006               -                  2016

2018


Comentarios

  1. I think it is very good that you discovered sound engineering and could get ahead, good luck friend (≧▽≦)/

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Subject

BLOG 2 - The Best Concert I Have Ever Attended

BLOG 3 - My dream job