Why Did I Choose To Study My Program?

Hi! In my last blog I talked about the story of why I choose Sound Engineering, but was my first option?
When in Huachipato kick me out first I think "Well I have to study at University". I think that I'm so creative so one of my options was architecture, but I hate technical draw (for an old teacher what did I have), ok, discarded. 
Let's search a second option. In school I always was good in maths, so I should study something related to this, and like architecture, Civil Engineering is similar but without technical draw.
This was my option for a semester, but then I researched about Sound Engineering.
I love the music and the maths always was easy to me, I like the classes that i was going to have.
First I had a lot of fear, money comments scared me, but my family always supports me and that calmed me down.
I was still in the school, but record with my cousin the weekend was my favorite hobby all the year so when I took the test I know my decision.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Favorite Subject

BLOG 2 - The Best Concert I Have Ever Attended

BLOG 3 - My dream job